Monday, October 4, 2010

Sauble Beach to Flowerpots Island

May 21 to May 24, 2010

This summer I wanted a good relaxing time out... Away from work, school and home. I had taken six courses last summer semester, was working at the college and juggling with my household responsibilities . My Corporate Finance and Strategic Management books were screaming to be read and my assignments awaiting to be finished. The following week I had Quantitative Methods and Social Psychology tests but when my sister asked me if I would like to join her to Sauble Beach I said "Yes" and I do not regret it still.

We escaped our home at 9:00 with our BBQ spices and equipment. We grabbed some fresh bakery buns, chips and soft drinks for the trip and away we went. The drive was good and we were not encountered by much traffic. Our stay was at Centennial Motel. Its a stone's throw away from the beech. We had good parking and comfortable rooms. The owners were very friendly and kind. There was not a huge crowd and we had a great time at their patio. One day we made BBQ and the next night we had ice cream. Too bad their pool was not open at that time.



















We visited Sauble beech, Sauble falls and lastly Tobermory and Flowerpots Island. This place offers activities for all age groups. You need to head there in the summers if you haven't been there already.

No comments:

Post a Comment